Series 2570 Resilient Seated Gate Valve (Bypass)
The SUREFLOW range of Series 2570 Bypass Resilient Seated Gate Valves is designed and manufactured to AS2638.2 for the isolation of water and waste water in pipelines.
The SUREFLOW Series 2570 Resilient Seated Gate Valve technical data sheet should be read in conjunction with the Bypass technical data sheet as a source of additional information.
- Ductile Iron body and bonnet for high strength and impact resistance
- Ductile Iron gate fully encapsulated in EPDM elastomer to ensure drop tight sealing
- Grade 431 stainless steel spindle for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Gunmetal dezincification resistant seal housing incorporates dual O-ring seals and wiper ring for long life operation
- Back seal facility to allow for replacement of seals under full operating pressure
- Fusion bonded polymeric coating for long life corrosion protection
- Straight through full bore to avoid debris traps
- Isolated fasteners for corrosion protection
- Anti-friction washer liners for low operating torques
- Integral cast-in feet for safe and easy storage
- Anticlockwise closing or clockwise closing available
- Key, hand wheel or manual/electric actuation operation