Figure 400 - Metal Seated Gate Valve (bypass)
The SUREFLOW range of Figure 400 Bypass Metal Seated Gate Valves is designed and manfactured to AS2638.1 for the isolation of water and waste water in pipelines.
The SUREFLOW Figure 400 Metal Seated Gate Valve technical data sheet shoud be read in conjunction with the Bypass technical data sheet as a source of additional information.
- Ductile Iron body and bonnet for high strength and impact resistance
- Solid gunmetal gate for Dn80-200, Ductile Iron fusion coated gate with gunmetal rings for larger sizes
- Grade 431 stainless steel spindle for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Gunmetal dezincification resistant seal housing incorporates dual O-ring seals and wiper ring for long life operation
- Back seal facility to allow for replacement of seals under full operating pressure
- Fusion bonded polymeric coating for long life corrosion protection
- Isolated fasteners for corrosion protection
- Anti-friction washer liners for low operating torques
- Integral cast-in feet for safe and easy storage
- Anticlockwise closing or clockwise closing available
- Key, hand wheel or manual/electric actuation operation