Sureflow Swing Check Valve
Sureflow Swing Check Valves are suitable for water and wastewater applications. Used to prevent backflow within a pipeline
- Ductile Iron body and cover for high strength and impact resistance.
- Thermally bonded polymeric coating provides long life protection to all ductile iron components.
- Full bore design for minimum head loss.
- No debris pockets.
- Disc held in open position by positive pressure to avoid fluctuations.
- Free acting and counterweight versions available. Interchangeable in the field.
- Limit switch fit out available.
- Free acting version features EPDM encapsulated gunmetal disc with pressure activated lip seal and fully flexible rubber hinge.
- Counterweight version features EPDM encapsulated gunmetal disc with pressure activated lip seal and solid stainless steel shaft.
- Counterweight utilises separate shaft located in the cover to enable rapid closing and lessen fluctuations.
- Adjustable counterweight can be mounted on either side of the valve.
- Integral body seat for maintenance free operation.
- Integral cast feet for safe and easy storage.
- Counterweight shaft seals are O-Ring typeto ensure leak free operation.
- Isolated fasteners for corrosion protection.
- Slotted holes on top of inlet flange to facilitate bolt insertion when connecting to adjacent valves.