C50 Sewage & Wastewater Combination Air Valve
Bermad C50-SP is a high quality combination air valve for a variety of sewage and wastewater networks and operating conditions. It evacuates air during pipeline filling, allows efficient release of air and gas pockets from pressurized pipes, and enables large volume air intake in the event of network draining. The discharge mechanism incorporates a surge protection mechanism to limit water hammer during rapid discharge of air on pump start.
With its advanced aerodynamic design and double orifice, this valve provides excellent protection against air and gas accumulation and vacuum formation with improved sealing under low pressure conditions.
- Low pressure sealing less than 0.5m
- Surge protection mechanism limiting surge on high air discharge
- Straight flow body with large diameter automatic orifice
- Aerodynamic full-body kinetic shield
- Elongated body design with non-stick coating
- Valve is opened from the top
- 2 service ports
- Compact, simple, robust and reliable structure
- Fully corrosion-resistant parts
- Optional Inflow Prevention and Drainage Valve