Vari-Flanged Couplings are utilised to enable a connection between a stub ended pipe and a mating flanged face. The use of high quality stainless steel, FBE coated DI and nitrile rubber gaskets permits use of the product in a range of applications from potable water and sewerage to industrial applications.
- Manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel and/or fusion bonded epoxy coated ductile iron, depending on size
- Non-standard mating flanges are available to cater for customers individual requirements (a standard flange is considered to be to AS 4087 - PN 16)
- A specially designed wedge shaped nitrile rubber gasket provides a potable water approved seal at the coupling end
- A 24mm OD range at the coupling end enables the product to adapt to most pipe diameters within a nominal size
- Fasteners have a captive head design to facilitate easy in-field assembly
- Dry film, anti-galling coating employed on stainless steel fasteners to minimise galling
- Manufacturing facility certified to the ISO 9001 quality assured standard