Business Development Manager (Industrial)
- Over 10 years’ experience in the Water & Industrial markets in Australia & New Zealand
- Experienced in various Customer Service roles, Export management, Estimating and Contract Coordination of Major Projects across Australia & New Zealand
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (IRRIGATION)
- 3 years as National Sales manager Rodney industries supporting Aust & NZ with Irrigation products and travelling Irrigators
- 5 years with Kingston bridge supplying PE pipe and fittings to East Coast market
- 2 Years Nth Qld State manger Iplexpiplines servicing Irrigation, mining, civil and Utilities
- 1 Year David Moss QLD supplying PE pipe to all markets East Coast
- 3 Years Viadux as SEQ manager and National BDM Irrigation
Commercial Development Manager (Civil)
Joined Viadux in April 2008
Over 20 years’ experience in Technical Sales & Management with 15 years in various sale roles in the Water Industry.
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering and Masters in Operations Management
Commercial Development Manager (Industrial)
Over 35 yrs of Water & Industrial Industry related experience.
Expertise in National roles in product / systems development, construction through to Product and Senior Management.
Career roles with Sydney Water in Construction, Asset Maintenance & Project Management.
Along with National Snr Technical & Sales roles for major infrastructure projects across ANZ with Viadux.